EVERYDAY discounted price!
Online OSHA Focus Four Hazards Course
The easiest way to avoid the four most important construction fatalities is to join our OSHA focus four hazards training
Fall, struck by, electrocution and caught-in-between are the four construction hazards that most workers face almost every day. These focus four hazards
contribute the highest fatality rates in the US construction industry. The focus four hazards
are preventable if workers follow the standards set by OSHA.
We are introducing this new training as a part of our OSHA 30 hour training
program. Our focus four hazards training course is designed to target the most crucial hazards that are known today at the construction site. The basic motive behind this course is to reduce the four hazards and instill a safer working environment.
This OSHA focus four course
will provide an overview of the construction related –fall protection, electrical safety, struck by and caught in between hazards. Our focus four hazards course will educate construction workers to recognize, prevent and eliminate these hazards.
- Identify the activities causing stuck by and caught in between injuries often.
- Discuss about engineering controls and work practices that reduce struck by and caught in between injuries.
- Describe types of PPE that decrease caught in between and struck by injuries.
- Discuss about falls in the workplace.
- Identify and discuss electrical hazards.
- Explain how electricity works.
- Identify preventative measures for avoiding falls.
- Describe how to control electrical hazards.
- Examine fall protection equipment.
- Inspect electricity.
- Discuss grounding.
- Stating the requirements for power tools.
- Identify and describe systems for fall protection.
- Developing fall protection plan.
- Illustrate the process of locking out and tagging out circuits.
- Discuss safety-related work practices.
- Discuss electrical training.
- Discuss the duty for fall protection.
- Identify electrical injuries.
Lesson quizzes of five questions will be conducted which students have to acquire a pass rate of 80%.
Modules quizzes of 10 questions are also there and the pass rate for each quiz is 80%.
After successfully clearing the module and lesson quizzes, students must appear for the final exam of 30 questions that has a pass rate of 70%. Students must acquire this minimum pass rate to complete the OSHA focus four course successfully.